Take the Burden of Accounting Services off Your Shoulders with a Skilled Team of Professionals
Business owners are often leery of leaving their accounting and tax preparation responsibilities in the hands of someone on the outside, but there’s plenty to be gained from outsourcing these tasks. When you look at the cost of extra personnel, equipment, office space and other factors involved in having an in-house team, the expenses tend to add up fast.
With an outside team of accounting professionals, you typically pay a flat monthly fee based on the specific services you need. Of course, saving money is only one piece of the puzzle.
- Process vendor bills for your approval and payment
- Prepare and send customer invoices
- Onboard your new employees, enroll them in payroll and benefits
- Process payroll with direct deposit, online paystub, and W2 access
- Download and record your credit card transactions
- Reconcile cash, credit card, and other balance sheet accounts
- Inventory management
- Manage the monthly close
- SaaS accounting expertise, including GAAP revenue recognition for SaaS companies
- Nonprofit expertise, including accounting for contributions and functional expense classification